- 1.Company Name: (EX: Lambda256)
- 3.Purpose of Use: (EX: pre-trial for Luniverse NFT development)
- 2.Go to the email address you entered and check your account information.
- 3.Sign In
- Left Menu > NFT > Contracts
- Click [Deploy NFT Contract] on right
- Enter [Environment] (ex : Test_NFT (Luniverse POA))
- Enter [Token Name] (ex : Ethereum)
- Enter [Token Symbol] (ex : ETH)
- Upload [Token Symbol Image].
- Click [Deploy]
Details of NFT contract
- Issuing Auth Token (Please send us the IP information in advance for testing.)
- SecretKey: "Secret Key" received with IAM USER
- AccessKey: "Access Key" received with IAM USER
- expires: Set an expiration date
- Click [Execute] to check token information.
- value: Input Token
- Upload a file and Execute it
- Check MediaUrl information.
- Enter the Request body and execute.
- name, createdBy, createdDate, imageUrl, description, maxMintLimit, etc.
- Check id information
- name: Name of metadata.
- createdBy: Name of the creator.
- createdDate: Date at which an NFT was created.
- image: A 19-digit number and string ID to create an image resource
- imageUrl: A secure URL to an external image resource
- thumbnailImage: A 19-digit number and string ID to create the thumbnail resource. The thumbnail image takes precedence over the thumbnail image URL.
- thumbnailImageUrl: Secure URL to external image resource
- media: A 19-digit number and string ID to create the media resource
- mediaUrl: Secure URL to the external media resource
- youtubeUrl: Secure URL to the external YouTube resource
- backgroundColor : Hexadecimal background color
- description : Metadata settings
- externalUrl: The URL of the external URL where the NFT was started
- maxMintLimit: This is a function to set the maximum issuance quantity of metadata, and there is no limit if left blank.
- properties: This is a function that defines additional properties of the NFT, and the creator can enter the desired value (ex, the ability of NFT, etc.). It is widely used for NFT exhibitions, etc.
- Click [Execute], and check the id information that matches the contract name.
- contractId : Enter id information of LNFT Contracts.
- issued: Enter an address to receive NFT.
- metadataId: Enter id information of LNFT Metadata.
- Execute and check transaction hash information.
- In Luniverse Console - NFT - Contracts, click [NFT Contract] and click the [Token Metadata] link.
- Add "/render" after the [Token Metadat] link
If you would like to experience Luniverse-based NFT issuance, please get in touch with us through the email below: